question

Tanmay Kulkarni avatar image
Tanmay Kulkarni asked

"Item not found". Unable to use PurchaseItem()

I have made a catalog, store, and added some items, and also created a bundle.

Now, when I am trying to purchase the bundle by using the following code, it gives an error - Item not Found

I have double checked the spelling of bundle and store. What is going wrong? Please help!

Code:(Unity c#)

PlayFabClientAPI.PurchaseItem(new PurchaseItemRequest
        {
            StoreId = "curl_store",
            CatalogVersion = "0.1",
            VirtualCurrency = "CU",
            ItemId = "begginer_bundle", 
            Price = 0,
        }, Purchased =>
        {
            Debug.Log("Purchased begginer bundle");

}, Error =>
        {
            Debug.Log(Error.GenerateErrorReport());
            loadingPanel.SetActive(false);
            genderPanel.SetActive(true);
            ShowError("ERROR!", Error.ErrorMessage);
        }
        );
In-Game Economy
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

We have tested to call this API in our testing title. The API PurchaseItem works fine. Could you please check it have you set the correct TitleId in your project? If you confirm you have set the correct TitleId, but the issue still exists. Could you please provide your TitleId for us to investigate?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Tanmay Kulkarni avatar image Tanmay Kulkarni commented ·

I have set the title id correctly

A18B6 is the title id

0 Likes 0 ·
Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang Tanmay Kulkarni commented ·

We checked your title, and tried to call the client API PurchaseItem using the testing account -- 9B4D6F4E2CBAAE32. We found you haven't added the "begginer_bundle" to "curl_store" yet. So when you call the PurchaseItem API to purchase the item from "curl_store", it returns "Item not found". You can add the "begginer_bundle" to"curl_store", then try to call this API again.

0 Likes 0 ·
bbekec avatar image
bbekec answered

Hello, In my game i want to create a button and want to grant player some coins for daily check in. I tried to implement PrizeWheel to my project but i could not be successful. I followed instructions which written in Git source of PrizeWheel. Last error i got is "Item not found". Can you help me? Thanks

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.