question

Unnamed Studio avatar image
Unnamed Studio asked

Delete players failed on scheduled Tasks

I tried to delete all player who are not playing for 6 month.

After I did Scheduled Tasks, It shows Player affected 983.

But Players are not deleted at all.

7 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

May I have your title ID? Normally the deletion will take some time to take effect, especially when there are a large amount of deletion.

0 Likes 0 ·
Unnamed Studio avatar image Unnamed Studio Seth Du ♦ commented ·

It is ID: C41

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Unnamed Studio commented ·

I have checked your title and in the Event History, I used "where FullName_Name == 'player_removed_title'" to check the removal history. Each generated event corresponds to a deletion and the target player is not existed in the title. Would you check it again in the Event History? Also, does those date time of events match your scheduled task runs?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Hi, I hope everything is going well with you. Recently I have noticed an update from the team that there is a fix on the player deletion via scheduled task. May I ask do you still have the deletion issue? This issue can be caused by those very old inactive accounts. Please feel free to tell us if you still have this issue. A manual fix should work for you.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.