question

Unnamed Studio avatar image
Unnamed Studio asked

Broken buttons on chrome and IE 11

It shows Empty buttons on Chrome(latest) and Internet Explorer 11 on my PC (OS is win7)

Also I am not using any ad free tools.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Did this happen before? And, do these buttons work properly (you can click it and login succesfully), except showing empty text? I tested in both Chrome (the latest) and IE 11 on Win10, however I cannot reproduce this issue.

6 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Unnamed Studio avatar image Unnamed Studio commented ·

It's been more then 2 months. Yes, It properly works. only text on button disappear. My mac with safari is OK. but windows are not.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Unnamed Studio commented ·

Not sure whether it's caused by the windows version you're using, do you have access to the win10 system and check whether it displays well on that?

0 Likes 0 ·
Unnamed Studio avatar image Unnamed Studio Citrus Yan commented ·

I don.t have win 10. Even though It's ok in win 10. please fix it in win7

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Unnamed Studio avatar image Unnamed Studio commented ·

"font changer" extensions do not work. please solve the problem instead of a workaround.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Unnamed Studio commented ·

I've reported it to the engineer team for further investigation, any updates will keep you informed.

0 Likes 0 ·
sebastien-barris avatar image
sebastien-barris answered

Hello, I just signed up and I have exactly the same issue (registration/login page, whole system) this is really blocking and senseless at the same time, could you please fix it? I'm on Windows 8.1 and have tested with Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera, the bug occurs everywhere.

10 |1200

sebastien-barris avatar image
sebastien-barris answered

P.S. As the problem comes from the "Bahnschrift" font, I was able to temporarily correct this thanks to this Chrome extension:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/font-swap-for-google-font/onhgmcpflfncjkdbclmhnfondmindgbg/

If it can helps while waiting for a real clean solution (by removing the problematic style font from the buttons, which works right away by modifying the CSS via the console).

1 comment
10 |1200

sebastien-barris avatar image sebastien-barris commented ·

In the extension settings you can also click on the "custom" radio button and apply the text swapping only on these selectors: "button", ".button", "span" and "a" (all those which present display problems for the moment, I may forget some cause I only discover the service). All your changes will be saved for your account and the Playfab developer subdomain.

0 Likes 0 ·
franklinchen avatar image
franklinchen answered

The game manager button text rendering issue has been fixed now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

10 |1200

Daniel William avatar image
Daniel William answered

Hi there, the issues was coming up again, and I couldn't find any blocked font request.. could you've a check @FranklinChen thank you!

4 comments
10 |1200

franklinchen avatar image franklinchen commented ·

Got it, let me have a look when I find a Win7 machine.

0 Likes 0 ·
franklinchen avatar image franklinchen commented ·

I tried to launch the signin page on Win7 machine, I don't see this issue. Have you cleared the cache? If you still need help, could you please give more information so that I can reproduce.

0 Likes 0 ·
Daniel William avatar image Daniel William franklinchen commented ·

idk how is it can be found, because I literally did nothing both on playfab settings and also the browser setting, it just suddenly happen. I've tried to clear the cookies and cache on Mozilla and Chrome, but nothing works. I'm using Window 8.1.

0 Likes 0 ·
franklinchen avatar image franklinchen Daniel William commented ·

We may have to find a Win8.1 OS to have a try, I will let you know what I can see later.

0 Likes 0 ·
Olivier Marechal avatar image
Olivier Marechal answered

Issue still occur after more than a year, come on

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.