question

Mubashar Bilal avatar image
Mubashar Bilal asked

I am on playfab free tier and using multiplayer servers but can only deploy to two regions East US and West US, how can i deploy my builds to other regions?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Multiplayer Server 2.0 is billed separately from the subscription plan. When it is enabled in your title, you will be able to have free quota on North Europe and East US. Please refer to: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/multiplayer/servers/billing-for-thunderhead. As Citrus states in this thread, Game Manager is not reflecting this quota.

If you want to access any server cores in specific regions, you will need to provide your title ID with the number of cores you want in specified region. I will contact the corresponding team for you.

If you have upgraded the subscription plan for your title, you can also submit a support ticket to request quota.

6 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mubashar Bilal avatar image Mubashar Bilal commented ·

I would like to ask for the maximum cores of Fv2 within the free tier in North Europe, which I believe is 24 cores and my title id is: 5C304

Also tell me how can i enable paid servers like in Asia, Do i need to upgrade my subscription for that purpose?On free account what is the process of utilizing paid servers?

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Mubashar Bilal commented ·

I have passed through your requirement to the team and will keep you posted when there are any updates. Please stay tuned.

In addition, if you want to increase any server cores in other regions, feel free to let me know.

0 Likes 0 ·
Mubashar Bilal avatar image Mubashar Bilal Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Yes, please allocate 2 cores of AV2 in North Europe and SouthEast Asia regions.

Also tell me how can i decide that how many instances of my game can run on a single VM?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.