question

Hansol Lam avatar image
Hansol Lam asked

PlayFabSharedSettings.asset file is corrupt or missing when andriod build

My Unity Version is Unity 2019.3.0
Playfab SDK is 2.95.2000914.

I catch warning is 'The number of PlayFabSharedSettings objects should be 1: 0' when build andriod and choose Split Application Binary.(export .obb)

I believe is Split Application Binary problem, because i disable the Split Application Binary is work.

Unfortunately,I must choose Split Application Binary to output .obb because my app over 100 MB.

but Google Play Console request APK is under 100MB.

Thank you.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

PlayFab Unity SDK is not compatible with Split Application Binary enabled for Android build. Please feel free to send a thread on the Feature Request forum.

If you are in Enterprise Subscription, you may also submit a ticket for dedicated support on this issue.

My I ask how does it you configure each scene? Does the first scene (index 0) have referred PlayFab SDK? If you can provide some details about this issue. We may pass through information to the team. Moreover, if your client size is less than 150MB, you may try to use Build App Bundle

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.