question

joel-3 avatar image
joel-3 asked

Export All Playstream Event Data

Hey!

So we used Segment to flow all PlayStream data from PlayFab to BigQuery.

We hit some limits that are preventing data from flowing out to BigQuery, so until we can resolve this internally, we need to export the last 30 days of event data as a paper trail so we don't have a big hole in data being tracked. Was there any way to do this for just some select events? Just a JSON file dump or csv would do.

King Regards,

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

I believe that you can export the event data with Explorer in following steps

1. Go to your title -> Data
  2. Choose Explorer (Preview) Tab
  3. Write your Kusto query inside the explorer, you could refer to Write queries for Azure Data Explorer
  4. Click ‘Run’ to run the query
  5. At the top right corner of an Explorer tab, choose ‘file’ then choose ‘Export to CSV’
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

joel-3 avatar image joel-3 commented ·

Ahh, of course, I forgot they added their own explorer in PlayFab, at least that way I can just dump all events that I care about out as `CSV` files through some basic queries, I think this will work perfectly for our needs as its just a one off month of missed data.

Thanks for the response its much appreciated.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.