question

Thomas Dunn avatar image
Thomas Dunn asked

Unable to load DLL 'PartyWin32' Xbox One

Hi,

I'm using Unity and PlayFabParty

I'm developing for Xbox One and I get this error "Unable to load DLL 'PartyWin32'" initalize the PlayFabMultiplayerManager when running on Xbox One

Is there a DLL for Xbox, I can't seem to find anything

Thanks

11 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thomas Dunn avatar image Thomas Dunn Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Hi, Thanks!

However I see this is Unreal engine stuff, is there a Unity equivalent?

0 Likes 0 ·
Thomas Dunn avatar image Thomas Dunn Thomas Dunn commented ·

So I couldn't find no Unity equivalent, so instead I just extracted the Unreal DLLs and put those in my Unity project and made a build.

This time, I've got no error however PlayFabClientAPI.LoginWithXbox does nothing no error no success...

Any advice?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Thomas Dunn avatar image Thomas Dunn commented ·

Ah, I was missing the titleid. But that still hasn't fixed the unable to load DLL 'PartyWin32' on Xbox One

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Sorry for the late response, we have had a discussion for this issue. May I ask how do you configure your project? Have you referred the Official sample of Unity Party on: https://github.com/PlayFab/PlayFabPartyUnity/releases? PartyWin32.dll should be included in the SDK.

In addition, may I ask how do you configure the build target platform, is it via UWP or Xbox One Native Module? Xbox One Native Module will require the registration of Xbox developer account and you will get directly support from XBOX team if you contact engineers on that developer forum.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Also make sure you have configured the DLL import settings in Unity for the specified files.

0 Likes 0 ·
Thomas Dunn avatar image
Thomas Dunn answered

Ah, I was missing the titleid. But that still hasn't fixed the unable to load DLL 'PartyWin32' on Xbox One

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.