question

Niko Kamp avatar image
Niko Kamp asked

Deploy UE4 Windows Server(Huli Project) returns Unhealthy

Hi everyone,

i´m following the (in)official tutorial from Hicon Games and everytime i´m deploying a windows server build, i´m getting a unhealthy build back.

My first problem is, that i don´t know exactly, if my zip is correctly uploaded!

https://community.playfab.com/questions/35255/windows-build-not-uploading-to-multiplayer.html

In this thread it was discussed and i´ve done the F12 trick and it seems that my zip was uploaded, because the upload progress stops in the console ... BUT ... i dont get a message, that my zip was successfully uploaded, so im not 100% sure, if thats my problem!

screenshot-deploy.png

To test, i´ve waited 2 hours and the requests(at the bottom of the console) stays the same, so theoretically it should be fully uploaded!

My second problem is, that i dont know how to test the windows server exe, to exclude the problem even further.

I´m working with a UE4.25.3.Release SourceBuild, VS2019 and GSDK via NuGet Package Manager

For any tip i would be very thankful, because Playfab would be the perfect solution for us :/

Greetings

Niko Kamp

@Element808 @SethDu @Brendan

unreal
screenshot-deploy.png (188.5 KiB)
5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

Have you locally debugged your game server executable using the mock PlayFab VmAgent we provide before uploading it to PlayFab? There are mainly two aspect you need to verify, the GSDK integration and containerization, please see:

Locally debugging game servers and integration with PlayFab

0 Likes 0 ·
Niko Kamp avatar image Niko Kamp Citrus Yan commented ·

Ah ok, that wasnt on my radar!

I will check it out, Thx!

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Niko Kamp commented ·

No problem, please let me know if you have any problems along the way.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

·
logical-cuber avatar image
logical-cuber answered

Ok, u need the Windows 10 Pro Version installed :(

And then fight through the local debugging process.

But there is a light at the end of the tunnel hahahaa!

Cheers everyone

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.