question

czk avatar image
czk asked

Android Package failed with "PartyTypes.h" typedef_Return_type_success_

i use unreal 4 to package android package.

When I compile, I get an error :

"Source/PlayFabParty/Public/PartyTypes.h(29,31): error: expected parameter declarator

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)):

typedef _Return_type_success_(return == c_partyErrorSuccess) uint32_t PartyError;"

1.png (8.0 KiB)
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

May I ask are you following the documentation on QuickStart to implement your project? Does the same issue occur on different target platform? Would you share the reproduction steps so that we can dig into it?

0 Likes 0 ·
czk avatar image czk Seth Du ♦ commented ·

i following the doc to implement my project.

It can run normally on the PC .

but when i package android ,it failed.

my build.cs and .xml to import third-party

PlayFabParty.build.cs:

PlayFabParty.xml:

0 Likes 0 ·
1.png (85.4 KiB)
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

We have tried to reproduce this issue and after the discussion with the team. It is stated that PlayFab Online Subsystem won't support Android for now. Please refer to the documentation: Which versions of the Microsoft Game Development Kit (GDK) are supported? It will only support PC, XBOX one and XBOX Series X.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

czk avatar image
czk answered

I used PlayfabParty Library instead of playfab online subsystem.

this is my PlayFabParty Module

the error appears in PartyTypes.h.

Below is the android third-party library that from github

I think since there are android third-party libraries, PlayFabParty should support android

2.png (8.1 KiB)
3.png (12.0 KiB)
10 |1200

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Sorry for the late response. May I ask have you registered the Xbox developer account? We recommned you to get direct support from Xbox team

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.