question

chechulinyuri avatar image
chechulinyuri asked

How to delete Leaderboard's history?

I have a few leaderboards which are daily resets. So I have around 1000 resets history for each leaderboard. I guess it spends a lot of memory and I want to optimise it because I already have 0.07TB of profile storage usage. How can I delete old versions of leaderboards?

And also maybe you can help with other ways to optimise profile storage usage except removing old players profiles (I'm doing that by using scheduled tasks)

sdksLeaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Sorry, for the current leaderboard system, we don’t offer the interface to delete old versions of leaderboards. And, to reduce profile storage usage, the core thing is to delete redundant data that are no longer used, for each player. If that doesn’t meet your needs, you’d need to consider deleting old player profiles or pay for additional storage.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.