question

Max Guernsey, III avatar image
Max Guernsey, III asked

Is there a way to track ad revenue via the PlayFab API?

I'm looking to track ad revenue. Is there an official way to do that? I mean, I know I can do it with custom events and insights.

Is there part of the system that does this?

I thought rewarded ads did it but I can't find where I put the amount of revenue and I can't use rewarded ads anyway.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

If you are talking about the revenue you will receive from the ad provider like Google, it is not supported by PlayFab for now.

The views, stated, closed, ended statistics can be reviewed on the Game Manager. Basically PlayFab side only track players' watching process and send out rewarded items/VC, and doesn't involve any revenue related information. You may need to consult the ad providers for revenue details.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Max Guernsey, III avatar image Max Guernsey, III commented ·

Accepted because it's the answer to the question I asked. I have a followup question I'll post separately and link to from here.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.