question

yoshino shinya avatar image
yoshino shinya asked

Should I change my pricing plan?

I use indie plan.

I want to use it in development mode until it is officially released. Is it necessary to update the pricing plan by October?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

All PlayFab customers on the legacy pricing model must update their pricing plan to the new pricing plan prior to 11/01/2020, or they will automatically be onboarded into the new pricing plans after that time. Indie and Pro customers will be automatically transitioned to the Standard plan, which has a monthly minimum of $99, up to 10 titles in development mode you can use. Please check out this doc for more details about updating an account to the new pricing plan: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/pricing/transition

In your case, you can choose to still use the indie plan and wait until it gets automatically updated, or to transition to the new pricing at any time before 11/01/2020.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.