question

sagar avatar image
sagar asked

How to retrieve publisher data? Please share some sample examples with Unity

Unable to get the publisher data

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

Which publisher data do you want to retrieve? Publisher Data, User Publisher Data, or User Publisher ReadOnly Data? And which API did you use and what's the error message?

0 Likes 0 ·
sagar avatar image
sagar answered

PlayFabClientAPI.GetTitleData(new GetTitleDataRequest(), result => { if (result.Data == null || !result.Data.ContainsKey("welcomeBonus")) Debug.Log("No welcomeBonus"); else Debug.Log("welcomeBonus: " + result.Data["welcomeBonus"]); }, error => { Debug.Log("Got error getting titleData:"); //Debug.Log(error.GenerateErrorReport()); This solves my problem. Please let me know if I need to do anything apart from this @Citrus Yan

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes 0 ·
sagar avatar image
sagar answered

I mean the game data, which will affect all users? @Citrus Yan

2 comments
10 |1200

sagar avatar image sagar commented ·

POST https://titleId.playfabapi.com/Server/GetTitleData, please help me out of this with some example, I didn't understand what would be the request body and how to call from unity,

0 Likes 0 ·

Yes, title data can be retrieved by all users.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.