question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

I think something got mixed up?

distant_difference
started a topic on Tue, 24 February 2015 at 7:21 PM

I was messing with the login scripts that come with the unity package and if i search the player "player" in my dev portal player list. the player isn't listed in my recent player list (because my game hasn't been released.... to anyone), but it pulls up this info about a player with an account linked to steam and everything. and i did attempt a login with an account on my client using the username "player" but it failed, when i search recent users it pulls this up. but isn't even listed. I don't want to release more info due to this being account information and I would like to get this worked out so future mix ups don't happen.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

3 Comments
distant_difference said on Tue, 24 February 2015 at 7:55 PM

update - Now its listed under recent players as their steam id, says account was created within the first month of 2012, I started using playfab not even a week ago. Still no idea where this account came from. This being a serious issue considering its linked to other accounts.

Brendan Vanous said on Tue, 24 February 2015 at 8:30 PM

Actually, I had a look at the title (looked up the Title ID via your email) and the account appears to be someone who signed into your Title ID, though it's not clear why. Did you share the Title ID with anyone? If not, this may be a simple case of them having entered their own ID incorrectly.

distant_difference said on Tue, 24 February 2015 at 8:41 PM

i tried to create a player called "player" under register.... actually now that i tried it , its because someones login matched what i tried to register...... and i logged into there playfab account by mistake .... they didnt exactly use the brightest "password"..... i tried to create a player account to test my game with. it makes sense now..

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.