question

An Jaekwang avatar image
An Jaekwang asked

Android PlayFabPartySDK Crash

partysdk-crash.txtHi. I'm having a trouble with android PlayFabPartySDK crash.
Evertything fine with PlayFabSDK, then I add PlayFabPartySDK and put (PlayFabMultiplayerManager prefab) to scene.
all looks good on editor but after build android, play the app and crash happens.
I did not do anything except add (PlayFabMultiplayerManager prefab) to scene. without using that prefab, crash not happens on android and PlayFab works well.

Stuck here.. Thank you.

partysdk-crash.txt (11.6 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

I have loaded and compiled the sample project from https://github.com/PlayFab/PlayFabPartyUnity and the issue doesn’t occur on my testing project. The prefab is included in the demo scene. May I ask do you find anything limited to the Editor running, where you may add additional platform dependent compilation for it. I noticed that UnityEditor.PackageManager is used in the script meanwhile it definitely won’t work in the Android build.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.