question

czk avatar image
czk asked

Use endpoint send message failed

i know that send message to local endpoint is not supported .

i use network->GetEndPoints() to get a PartyEndopintArray type result .

Please tell me if the elements in the array are remote Endpoint .

if the elements are remote ,why result is failed when i use it to call SendMessage?

Hope someone can teach me!

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang commented ·

Could you please tell us what are the exact features that you want to achieve? And which development platform do you use?

0 Likes 0 ·
czk avatar image czk Sarah Zhang commented ·

Thank you so much for your response QAQ.

my development platform is pc and steam .

I want to use endpoint to send information to another endpoint on the same network.

this is my code :

1. This is my first implementation,

this way failed with :PlayFab tried to send to a local target; loopback is not yet supported.

so i use my second implementation to get endpoints from network

2.This is my second implementation

this way also failed with :PlayFab tried to send to a local target; loopback is not yet supported.

please help me!!

0 Likes 0 ·
Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang czk commented ·

Thanks for the reply. We will try to research it.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Thanks for your patience. We are setting up the testing environment for it. Could you please refer to our sample code and documentation firstly? https://github.com/PlayFab/PlayFabParty/blob/docs/android/PartySampleNetworkCommon/lib/NetworkManager.cpp

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/multiplayer/networking/quickstart

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.