I have functionality which I want to implement in my game which is reward every user 100 coins after a week.
And when they get the reward I want them to be notified in the game that they got 100 coins from system. Now for notifying them I don't want to use Push Notifications as I want them to be notified in game on UI.
My idea to implement this on server:
- Create a scheduled task
- Select "Run actions on each player in a segment option"
- Select "All Players" for segment
- Add Two actions
- Award a container to user
- Add a message in user's readonly data by adding another action for executing cloudscript. And using server.UpdateUserReadOnlyData I can save the message in each user profile. But I cannot find a way to send the PlayerId which I got from Segment to my cloudscript.
And on Client side:
- Check for messages in the read only section every time a user log-ins or after every minute incase if they are already logged-in and the system rewards them.
Is this implementation good? If not, how can I implement this feature?