question

Jon avatar image
Jon asked

PlayStream dashboard broken (Chrome)

GET https://playstreamlive.playfab.com/signalr/hubs net::ERR_ABORTED 502
all?v=qYmF4F3IkXtHk-VFRNYWaQuX0KcmUQ-RXfiTA4N9wEY1:1 Uncaught TypeError: $.connection.hub.stop is not a function
    at t.restartSignalRConnection (all?v=qYmF4F3IkXtHk-VFRNYWaQuX0KcmUQ-RXfiTA4N9wEY1:1)
    at t.restartSignalRConnection (all?v=qYmF4F3IkXtHk-VFRNYWaQuX0KcmUQ-RXfiTA4N9wEY1:1)
    at t.stop (all?v=SArsZxvtW7gM7XCdUqLHtPF8Yejg4Stqdo6i8SV1-qg1:1)
    at new t (all?v=SArsZxvtW7gM7XCdUqLHtPF8Yejg4Stqdo6i8SV1-qg1:1)
    at new t (all?v=qYmF4F3IkXtHk-VFRNYWaQuX0KcmUQ-RXfiTA4N9wEY1:1)
    at playstream:545
t.restartSignalRConnection @ all?v=qYmF4F3IkXtHk-VFRNYWaQuX0KcmUQ-RXfiTA4N9wEY1:1
(anonymous) @ all?v=qYmF4F3IkXtHk-VFRNYWaQuX0KcmUQ-RXfiTA4N9wEY1:1
t.stop @ all?v=SArsZxvtW7gM7XCdUqLHtPF8Yejg4Stqdo6i8SV1-qg1:1
t @ all?v=SArsZxvtW7gM7XCdUqLHtPF8Yejg4Stqdo6i8SV1-qg1:1
t @ all?v=qYmF4F3IkXtHk-VFRNYWaQuX0KcmUQ-RXfiTA4N9wEY1:1
(anonymous) @ playstream:545
playstream:603 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'add' of undefined
    at playstream:603

There is some bugs with the playstream dashboard that will sometimes cause it to crash. See above stacktrace

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

May I ask when does this occur? Can you reproduce this issue consistently?

0 Likes 0 ·
Jon avatar image Jon Seth Du ♦ commented ·

It has happened 3 times so far. I don't know what is causing it, but the same error has appeared now.

Usually it is something like:

doing some cloud script or event testing, the play stream is not updating so I refresh the page

The page does not fully refresh (can see the navigation and tabs, but not the playstream monitor or map). Check console, and can see those errors.

I thought it may be related to some service outage with playstream or events but the operational status page does not show any downtime.

However, whenever I get this error, I am unable to load player event history in the "players" pages either, so it may be that the events for my title are having problems during this time? I tried different browsers during this "outage" (Firefox) and can't see player events there either. During this "outage" period, the other pages like economy, inventory, etc all look fine.

After 10 minutes or so, the monitor works again.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Jon commented ·

Sorry for the late response. According to your description, does this issue only occurs on players' PlayStream tab?

Currently, the PlayStream Monitor of Game Manager will clean the cache after the page is refreshed. Though I think it is not the issue you have mentioned.

May I ask can this issue also be reproduced in the Event History of Analyze section of PlayFab Game Manager? You may use KQL to locate the specified player.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

It's been a while since the last contact. Do you still have any issue on PlayStream Monitor? It is possible that there is network issue at that time. Currently, we don't receive any feedback from other developers. If it is a general Http 502 error, I will suggest you clean the cache of your Browser and see if it helps.

Otherwise, if you can consistently reproduce this issue, we will need a fiddler(any network capture tool) trace to help us diagnose. Please feel free to share the .saz file with us.

I will mark this thread as closed but please don't hesitate to contact us via replying the thread.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.