question

mirko avatar image
mirko asked

GameCenter login and link only works once per session

Hello,

I am having some weird cases when trying to login/link game center account. I am only able to perform single operation per game session before I need to restart game. For example I can Link Game Center account then unlink it and when I try to link it again or do whatever it just won't let me do it. Anyone had similar experience ?

Kind regards,

Mirko

6 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

May I ask is there any detailed error code or error message reported when you try to link again?

0 Likes 0 ·
mirko avatar image mirko Seth Du ♦ commented ·

The error is HTTP/1.1 400 Bad request

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ mirko commented ·

You may call PlayFabErrors.GenerateErrorReport() in the failed callback result to see the details.

1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments
mirko avatar image mirko Seth Du ♦ commented ·

PlayfabError(ServiceUnavailable, HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error, 400 Bad Request)

0 Likes 0 ·
mirko avatar image
mirko answered

Fix for this issue was to change salt and signature generation from encoding text to standard 64 bit string conversion.

C# - for future references.

Signature = Convert.ToBase64String(signature);

Salt = Convert.ToBase64String(salt);

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mirko avatar image
mirko answered

Does this helps

10 |1200

mirko avatar image
mirko answered

Welp I cantt post images. Basically what is says is LinkGameCenterAccount PlayFabError(ServiceUnabailable, Http/1.1 400 BadRequest, 400 BadRequest)

10 |1200

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

I notice that a support ticket has been submitted to the team. Please find dedicated support from one of our engineer team members. I will also keep this thread informed if there are updates from the team.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.