question

dan-4 avatar image
dan-4 asked

Build Stuck at "Initialized" Status. Please Help!

I am new to PlayFab. I am using Unity, Mirror and Playfab. My Build ID is '07a53b1d-5408-4f9c-bba1-bedf6c246221'. I created a new Server Build in Unity. However, it is stuck at "Initialized". Could you please let me know where can I see the logs or issues; which I could fix them.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

If the server builds stuck at “Initialized” status. It wouldn’t generate the archiving logs, because it hasn’t completed the lifecycle.

We would suggest you locally debug the game servers before you deploy it. In the progress of locally debugging, if the server executable has any issue, you can get the error stacks and logs conveniently. Please check this documentation Locally debugging game servers and integration with PlayFab for more details about locally debugging. Besides, you can also refer to our sample project that integrates PlayFab GSDK with Unity Mirror.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.