question

Arpit avatar image
Arpit asked

Can I use the Azure for Student credits for Playfab?,Can I use Azure for Students credits for Playfab?

I have recently registered and received $100 as Azure for Student credits. I want to try the Playfab real-time feature but I don't think it's available for the free tier. Is there some way I can spend the $100 from the credits I received to be able to use this feature?

pricing
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

While it's possible to pay for PlayFab with monetary commit in an Azure Enterprise Agreement, we're not yet fully integrated with the Azure billing system. So I'm afraid that no, it's not possible to use Azure for Students credits. But that said, the core service (the components that have their own separate pricing are custom game server hosting, Party, and CDN use) is free in Development Mode. And Development Mode has all the same functionality as Live - it's just limited to 100,000 player accounts.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.