question

vipulchandu123 avatar image
vipulchandu123 asked

Can anyone help me in soving this error

SeverityCodeDescriptionProjectFileLineSuppression State ErrorCS1061'object' does not contain a definition for 'TitleId' and no accessible extension method 'TitleId' accepting a first argument of type 'object' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)Assembly-CSharpC:\Users\vipul\Downloads\Stick-Ckricket-2D-master\Stick-Ckricket-2D-master\Assets\scripts\PlayFabGameControl.cs72Active

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Can you provide more details? What is the development environment? Which SDK you are using? When does this error occur? It will be appreciated if you can provide a detailed reproduction.

0 Likes 0 ·
vipulchandu123 avatar image vipulchandu123 Seth Du ♦ commented ·

i am getting this error when i set Title Id in the public void Start function

PlayFab.Settings.TitleId = "51C24"

0 Likes 0 ·
vipulchandu123 avatar image vipulchandu123 vipulchandu123 commented ·

PlayFabSettings.TitleId

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
vipulchandu123 avatar image vipulchandu123 Seth Du ♦ commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Like @Jon said, if you are new to PlayFab SDK, you may simply implement the PlayFab Unity Extension to configure project settings.

In addition, according to the documentation, to set Title ID, we will need PlayFabSettings.staticSettings

PlayFabSettings.staticSettings.TitleId = "xxxxxx";
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.