question

Xihui Ng avatar image
Xihui Ng asked

Master player still being deleted after 4 days

I used to delete and run my client to test account creation until last week when it won't work anymore. Did a search on this and read that deleting player is on shared resources used by all titles, so yea I waited. Using other means to test account creation. It has been 4+ days, and I still get the same error message.

/Client/LoginWithAndroidDeviceID: The account is unavailable, because it is being deleted.

I'm temporarily using LoginWithCustomID on my testing devices, and unity editors. All devices' Unique Identifier seem to have been locked out by the server. Should I keep waiting?

Account Managementtest
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

May I know your title id and the PlayFabIds of those " not yet deleted" players?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Xihui Ng avatar image
Xihui Ng answered

It's working fine now. I've just checked and the affected master players are completely deleted.

Thanks!

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

Great! If you ever come across this issue, please let us know:)

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.