question

Rob Hayes avatar image
Rob Hayes asked

Master Player Not Deleted

I've recently been doing some bug testing with restore/transfer features in my game and am now having trouble with Master Accounts being stuck in limbo. I read in other threads that in some cases it can take a few days for the deletion to process. However, I deleted one account last week and the associated device is still receiving errors when trying to log in to my game.

I read that I should be deleting all credentials associated with an account prior to deletion to avoid this issue, and will do so in the future. Unfortunately, for the time being I'm now stuck unable to test my game, as both of my test devices are receiving errors when first trying to log in. Is there anything that can be done to expedite the master account deletion process?

My title ID is DD035.

Thank you!

Account Management
3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

May I know the PlayFab IDs of those deleted accounts (yet not fully deleted) that you previously used the device id to login with ?

0 Likes 0 ·
Rob Hayes avatar image Rob Hayes Citrus Yan commented ·

One of them is 7C5F656A2D5B47D6.

I'm not sure of the other.

0 Likes 0 ·
Xihui Ng avatar image Xihui Ng commented ·

I deleted a master player account last friday(14th), and it is still being deleted. I read that deleting players takes a while but didn't expect it to take so long.

I switched to LoginWithCustomID(was using LoginWithAndroidDeviceID) while I wait for the players to be deleted. You could probably try that.

Hope this gets sorted our before our launch.. Probably our first and last game using this service..

I deleted a master player account last friday(14th), and it is still being deleted. I read that deleting players takes a while but didn't expect it to take so long.

I switched to LoginWithCustomID(was using LoginWithAndroidDeviceID) while I wait for the players to be deleted. You could probably try that.

Hope this gets sorted our before our launch.. Probably our first and last game using this service..

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

I tried to log in the deleted player 7C5F656A2D5B47D6 with its device id "32e***71e", and the LoginWithAndroidDeviceID API returns "AccountNotFound", which seems that the account has been deleted and you can re-use its device id now. Please provide some other accounts that aren't deleted yet so that we can investigate further.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.