question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

Issues connecting to server (now it works)

ionog
started a topic on Sat, 27 December 2014 at 7:17 AM

Hello,

Yesterday i could connect correctly to the server, but today i am getting this error in the console(Unity3D) when i login with playfab account:

couldn't connect to host
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
PlayFab.Internal.<MakeRequest>c__Iterator68:MoveNext() (at Assets/PlayFabClientSDK/Playfab/PlayFabSDK/Internal/PlayFabHTTP.cs:47)

Also, i receive this error code in PlayFabError callback:

Got an error:  details: error code = Success
UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
PlayFabController:OnPlayFabError(PlayFabError) (at Assets/PlayFabController.cs:33)
PlayFab.Internal.ResultContainer`1:HandleResults(String, String, LoginResult&, PlayFabError&) (at Assets/PlayFabClientSDK/Playfab/PlayFabSDK/Internal/ResultContainer.cs:27)
PlayFab.<LoginWithPlayFab>c__AnonStorey13D:<>m__118(String, String) (at Assets/PlayFabClientSDK/Playfab/PlayFabSDK/Public/PlayFabClientAPI.cs:250)
PlayFab.Internal.<MakeRequest>c__Iterator68:MoveNext() (at Assets/PlayFabClientSDK/Playfab/PlayFabSDK/Internal/PlayFabHTTP.cs:48)

Hope it can be solved soon :).

Thanks for the support, you are doing great work!

Best regards, Ion.

PD: Currently it is working well :).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

1 Comment
Brendan Vanous said on Sat, 27 December 2014 at 2:53 PM

Hi Ion,

If you see this again, can you send us the code snippet of the sign-in operation from your project?

Thanks,

Brendan

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.