question

andrzej avatar image
andrzej asked

Get all players in segment that has over 50k users, I am using ContinuationToken but each time is get different number of total players in segment.

10 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

Do you mean that the number of PlayerProfile entries returned from GetPlayersInSegment differs in each request? May I know the "MaxBatchSize" you set for the request and how that number differs?

0 Likes 0 ·
andrzej avatar image andrzej Citrus Yan commented ·

Hi,

I am doing this tests on smaller segment that has number of players equal to 427.

When I am sending the first request with MaxBatchSize = 100, I get response that in this segment are 431 players and I have first 100. Then I am using the ContinuationToken and I get the response with other 100 players but the segment count is sended beck to me with number 324.

If I get all of them at once I get all of players, but on my life game I have over 50k players so as I see I am not able to get them in one message (cup is 10k right?).

Best,
Andrzej

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan andrzej commented ·

You mean "ProfilesInSegment" returned from the second request is 324 while in the first request it returned 431, is that right? May I know your title id and the segment id in question?

And, to answer to your second question: yes, the maximum profiles to load in a single request is 10K, you may use ContinuationToken to get all the players.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
andrzej avatar image andrzej commented ·

Yes, exactly. I would prefer sending this data in a prvite message is that possible?

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan andrzej commented ·

Are you still seeing this issue?

And, If you're in the Standard Plan or above, you can create a support ticket via [Game Manager] -> [?] -> [Contact Us], where we can support you privately.

0 Likes 0 ·
andrzej avatar image andrzej Citrus Yan commented ·

Hi, we have changed plan to contact you on priv message but I need to wait till feb 1 ?

Can I speed up the process? It is quite important for us to speed things up :)

0 Likes 0 ·
andrzej avatar image andrzej commented ·

Yes, exactly. I would prefer sending this data in a prvite message is that possible?

0 Likes 0 ·
andrzej avatar image andrzej andrzej commented ·

Hi, we have changed plan to contact you on priv message but I need to wait till feb 1 ?

Can I speed up the process? It is quite important for us to speed things up :)

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.