question

Joe Hopkins avatar image
Joe Hopkins asked

How to get AccessToken for LoginWithFacebookRequest

I am trying to log a user in with Facebook by calling PlayFabClientAPI.LoginWithFacebook(), but the LoginWithFacebookRequest requires an AccessToken from Facebook.

How do I get the AccessToken value? I am using Unity, do I need to install the Unity Facebook SDK, or is there a way to get it using the Playfab SDK?

Thanks!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Yes, aAs stated in the doc page for the Login and Link calls (ex: https://api.playfab.com/Documentation/Client/method/LoginWithFacebook), you would need to get the token from Facebook. In Unity, that would be done via the Facebook SDK ScriptableObject FB.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Joe Hopkins avatar image
Joe Hopkins answered

Okay understood, I had read that page but was still a little confused, so I really appreciate your response! Thanks again.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.