question

madmojoman avatar image
madmojoman asked

Can't Add Legacy Server Build

Today I attempted to do a Legacy server build update. After removing a previous server build, suddenly the Add New Build button disappeared. I've tried checking on four different browsers and none are showing the Add New Build button. Our game is unavailable until I can get a new build uploaded and setup properly. Any ideas on how to make it reappear? Is there something that automatically disables the button, but provides no feedback on why or when it would be available again?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi @madmojoman, sorry for this inconvenience, a fix for this is currently waiting for to be merged and deployed. Also, I see you created a ticket for this, we'll get you updated in that channel, thanks for your patience.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

madmojoman avatar image madmojoman commented ·

Any idea on an estimated time for this to be fixed? My players and bosses are getting frustrated that the game has been unavailable for days now.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.