question

Max Guernsey, III avatar image
Max Guernsey, III asked

What is the preferred/recommended way to keep multiple IAP stores synchronized?

I am about to start using both the iOS and the Android in-app purchase stores. It seems like the logical source of record for my items is the PlayFab catalog. What is the best way to marshal information out of PlayFab and into one of these other stores?

Right now, it seems like the only way I can imagine to keep them all aligned is to set up a pipeline that treats a document in source control as the source of record and updates all the stores at the same time.

Is there a feature or system I can use that will allow me to define my store items in PlayFab and have the Google Play and Apple stores be updated automatically?

In-Game Economy
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

We don’t offer such tool to help keep items in multiple IAP stores synced, you may utilize our APIs for item management in conjunction with other IAP stores, to craft such system on your own.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Max Guernsey, III avatar image Max Guernsey, III commented ·

Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.