question

Jason Gibson avatar image
Jason Gibson asked

Fv2 Not in my VM selection list

As the question above suggest I only have A and D core's available. Perhaps I'm not understanding the billing chart. Could someone fix my poor understanding of what I'm looking at?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

franklinchen avatar image
franklinchen answered

Hi @Jason Gibson,

Your MPS server quota request has been fulfilled:

VM SERIES: Fv2

REGION & TOTAL CORES: East US :: 8 in total

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

As mentioned in this thread: https://community.playfab.com/questions/41629/how-are-free-fv2-hours-calculated.html

We’re working on adding default Fv2 quota to titles, that’s probably the reason why you only see Av2 and Dv2 in the VM selection list. If you have urgent needs for testing this VM type, and:

• If you’re in the paid tier, please open a ticket in the Game Manager (click on the ? in the upper right of any title page in the Game Manager and choose the contact option) and we’ll get it set up for you.
  • If you’re in the free tier, please post your information (title id) here and we’ll get it set up for you.
4 comments
10 |1200

Jason Gibson avatar image Jason Gibson commented ·

My Title ID 1986C, I will have need to test on Fv2 machines. Thank you for your expedient reply and assistance!

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Jason Gibson commented ·

Hi, we need to know which region & how many cores you need for testing, please post your info below.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jason Gibson avatar image Jason Gibson Citrus Yan commented ·

EastUS and 8 cores should do the trick.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.