question

Lothar avatar image
Lothar asked

differences from GetPlayersInSegment and playfab portal

Hi, on my title section when I click on Players i saw thet in this momment i have 3 players.

But If I launch via postman GetPlayersInSegment I found only 2 players.

What I miss?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

The updates of the Game Manager’s UI will be later than the updates of actual data. The data obtained by calling the API is real-time. The result of the API call is accurate. Besides, if you consistently have this issue, feel free to tell us.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Lothar avatar image
Lothar answered

after two days it still in place...my Id is EAEB5

1 comment
10 |1200

Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang commented ·

In most situations, this issue occurs when you do the player deletion. Player deletion is not an instant action, some times, it would take a few days to completely delete a player. The Players' count in the Game Manager would be temporarily inaccurate. Apologies for the confusion.

For more information about deleting players, you can check the following thread.

https://community.playfab.com/questions/19007/urgent-account-is-unavailable-because-it-is-being.html

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.