question

Daxay avatar image
Daxay asked

Is there any way to fetch some statistics with version and some statistics without version in same API call?

Suppose there is two statistics.
StatisticsA and StatisticsB.

I want to get value of specific version(let's say 11) of StatisticsA and current version(I don't know current version) of StatisticsB.

Is there any to get those two statistics in one API call?

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

It is not natively supported by PlayFab APIs. However, if you simply want to reduce the API frequency for the client side, we will recommend to use Cloud Script/Azure Function. While in your scenario, It will need to add 2 GetPlayerStatistics API calls in one Cloud Script function so that the client will only need to call ExecuteCloudScript API once.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Daxay avatar image Daxay commented ·

Ok, thanks :).

I am already using cloudscript for this.

But i think its better to have support on this feature, obviously its on low level but it can be useful in many cases.

Will leaderboard version2 support this type of behaviour?

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Daxay commented ·

We cannot confirm all the feature that leaderboard V2 will provide for now. In terms of your requirement, please feel free to send a thread on the Feature Request forum and votes from developers may help with the priority.

0 Likes 0 ·
Daxay avatar image Daxay Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Ok, sure. I will create one feature request in forum.

BTW thanks for the clarification :)

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.