question

Frank Slofstra avatar image
Frank Slofstra asked

Total players not correct after deleting players.

Hi, I think I found a bug.

One of my old games had 300k+ users collected over the past few years. Because this was above the new 100k free user limit I decided to remove +- 240k users using scheduled tasks 2 months ago. After that the total players was around +-60k. This is a game which hardly makes any money for me..

However, now the total players is back at 300k+ and running the same scheduled task to remove them again only removes like 10k users..

What did happen to the deleted users? Why are they still counted?

I did create an 'Older than 4 months' segment for it with all the players in it to remove. After that I did run a manual scheduled task (E9DFEB6AF6299F88) on it to delete those players. This was working fine back then, but they are back now somehow..

The title id of the game is: 16FC

screenshot-2020-07-29-at-181458.pngscreenshot-2020-07-29-at-181552.png

Player Data
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

Thanks for your feedback on this. We are currently investigating this issue with the team, any updates will keep you informed.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi @Frank, this issue is fixed now, if you're seeing any problems, please let us know.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Frank Slofstra avatar image
Frank Slofstra answered

Thank you! It's working correct now. :)

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.