question

giorgiotino avatar image
giorgiotino asked

server api calls cost

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Could you provide the detailed questions? If you have any questions about billing, please refer to the documentation -- PlayFab Pricing, and submit the question on the contact page.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

giorgiotino avatar image giorgiotino commented ·

Sorry, probably I hit Enter too soon and somehow the body of my question did not get published... I don't seem to be able to edit the original question, so I will explain it here:

do API calls called from CloudScripts have a cost/limit?

0 Likes 0 ·
Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang giorgiotino commented ·

Yes, it has. The number of PlayFab API requests made from a Cloud Script function called by the ExecuteCloudScript API cannot exceed 25 per time. You can check more limits in the [GameManager]->[TitleSettings]->[Limits], https://developer.playfab.com/en-US/[YourTitleId]/limits/, please replace the [YourTitleId] to your actual TitleId.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.