question

Devon avatar image
Devon asked

GrantItemsToCharacter Internal server error

Currently I am attempting to make a character and grant that character a set of items upon creation.

The character creation works fine, but when I try granting a set of items I get an internal error. I specified the targeted catalog, since I'm not using the primary, but I still get the error code of 1110 or 500.

The event history displays the item Ids I'm asking for as well as the character and player Ids. Title is 6B666. Here's the request ID if that helps.

1-5f0f7210-90dfc42b7374034587c84dad
Characters
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Devon avatar image
Devon answered

I wasn't able to figure out how postman worked so I slapped a for statement on the cloudscript and it works now.

It seems to only accept a single string at a time, if I send in the array like the documentation says then I get an unknown error.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

I have noticed this error is reported when executing Cloud Script. Would you try to call GrantItemsToCharacter individually via Postman (RESTful testing tool) to capture a detailed error code?

1 comment
10 |1200

Devon avatar image Devon commented ·

Hey thanks for the reply!

So I installed postman and followed the set up on the "Trying Out PlayFab Services Using Postman" tutorial, and now I'm getting an "Account not found" 1001 error. I've tried using my email, name, studio name etc. Tried 4 parameters with email and username with no luck, tried relogging a few times on playfab to make sure I had the password right.

Is there anywhere else I could find an username or is there something else I am missing?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.