question

fredsome avatar image
fredsome asked

PlayFab references

Hi ,often I just open my project in Unity and visual studio can't found my PlayFab references.Some time i have to restart my computer to fix that error.Some time i have to wait the next day an restart my computer to fix that error.(When i Play in Unity it doesn't notify me an error , it is just in VisualStudio).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Firstly, does the *.cs script file connect to the [Assembly-CSharp] project correctly in the Visual Studio? If it doesn’t, you can try to navigate to Visual Studio->[File]->[Move Assets\XXXX\XXXX.cs into], then choose the [Assembly-CSharp] in the menu. Generally, this operation can fix such issues temporarily.

Sometimes the script files in the Unity projects cannot be linked to correct .net projects in Visual Studio. The possible reason is you have not set the Visual Studio as the External Script Editor for Unity. You can try to navigate to Unity->[Editor]->[Preferences...]->[External Tools], then choose the Visual Studio as the External Script Editor to set it.

More advanced problems about uses of Unity and its External Script Editor, please navigate to Unity developer forum for professional supports.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.