question

arfixitgame avatar image
arfixitgame asked

How do I download leaderboard data along with other paratemeters?

I have created a simple AR Game in which users score points on giving the right answers. The users enter their name and contact number and when they upload the scores to playfab, these details are stored in their PlayerID. However in the leaderboard, when I try to download the archives, only the playerID and the score are downloaded. Is there any way using which i can download the remaining data along with the score?

What I am getting right now is playfab-leaderboard attachment. The data every user is feeding in is his phone number, name and uploading the score. How do I get to download the archive in a format in which I get all these 3 details in a single document?

score-playfab-gofixit-app.pdfplayfab-leaderboard.pdf

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Based on the leaderboard image, it sounds like you mean how you would get this data from the S3 archived data after a leaderboard reset, is that correct?

When querying a leaderboard from one of the API calls, you should be getting the PlayFab ID, Title Display Name (if any), score, and leaderboard position for each user. We'll be adding a custom data option to leaderboard entries later this quarter as well, so that you can store additional data per entry.

The S3 entries currently contain the PlayFab ID and score, so that you can use this together with any other data you have concerning your players to generate the views you need. In general, I would recommend using PlayStream to log messages containing any additional info you need when using this route, so that you can then aggregate the complete info via the PlayFab ID.

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

arfixitgame avatar image arfixitgame commented ·

So is there no other way to actually access all these 3 parameters on the same page / in the same document? Name, Contact number and score?

0 Likes 0 ·
arfixitgame avatar image arfixitgame commented ·

@Brendan So is there no other way to access the required data together on the same page / in the same downloadable document? All I need is name, contact number and score.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan arfixitgame commented ·

Can you confirm you mean the S3-stored archive of the leaderboard? And that by "name" you mean Title Display Name, and that you're storing the "Contact number" as the Username?

0 Likes 0 ·
info-3 avatar image info-3 commented ·
 @Brendan · 05 Aug a 23: 30

We'll be adding a custom data option to leaderboard entries later this quarter as well, so that you can store additional data per entry.

This is quite interesting, now we have encountered this problem in our development, we need more information per user in the leaderboard :(
0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan info-3 commented ·

We'll be adding the extra data per leaderboard entry as soon as we can. It is a priority for us to get that in within the next few sprints.

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.