question

Hengky avatar image
Hengky asked

Is there any preview/free tier for southeast asia(singapore) region?

im on development stage of my game, is there any free tier for southeast asia region?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

PlayFab allows any developers to create and deploy a title in Development Mode(was called free tier) by free. There is no region restriction, but the core servers of PlayFab are hosted in West of US. There can be latency but you may try it on your own.

If you mean Multiplayer Servers, after you enable this feature, there will be few free computing hours in specific regions for development, you may navigate to [Game Manager] -> [Multiplayer] -> [Servers] to review those limits:

Service Included free
Av2 VM Hours 750 Av2 hours in East US per month 750 Av2 hours in North Europe per month
Fv2 VM Hours 750 Fv2 hours in East US per month 750 Fv2 hours in North Europe per month
Maximum Av2 Cores 24 Av2 cores in East US 24 Av2 cores in North Europe
Maximum Fv2 Cores 24 Fv2 cores in East US 24 Fv2 cores in North Europe
Network Egress 10 GB zone 1 10 GB zone 2
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hengky avatar image Hengky commented ·

thanks sir for your response, yes look like i cant get development mode for core server that hosted in the south east asia region, if i use US region i cant get similiar result for the production environtment because of the latency (my game will targeted south east asia region)

0 Likes 0 ·
Hengky avatar image
Hengky answered

thanks sir for your response, yes look like i cant get development mode for core server that hosted in the south east asia region, if i use US region i cant get similiar result for the production environtment because of the latency (my game will targeted south east asia region)

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.