question

Ather Rizvi avatar image
Ather Rizvi asked

Limit on the total number of groups per title?

Hi, I am building a game that requires 2 or more people to play as a team. In a team, one of the members will be the admin/captain. More players can be added/invited to the team as the game progresses.

I anticipate there will be a lot of groups in the game if I take this approach. Is there a limit to the total number of entity groups that can be added to a title?

entities
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

One title’s group count does not have a limit. If you want to know other limits of your title, you can navigate to this page -- https://developer.playfab.com/en-US/[YourTitleId]/limits, replace the [YourTitleID] to your actual TitleID. For example, in the Free Plan, the maximum number of members in the group is 1000. The maximum number of roles in the group is 10.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ather Rizvi avatar image Ather Rizvi commented ·

thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.