question

timp@exient.com avatar image
timp@exient.com asked

Premium tiers

Hi,

On the pricing page it says:

"If you want to raise any of the usage limits, you can purchase upgrades on a feature-by-feature basis. Upgrade only the features you need, or upgrade all features with one of our premium tiers."

But I can't see a description and price for premium tiers either on https://playfab.com/pricing or in my account. Could you point me in the right direction please?

Thanks,

Tim

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Yes, all the upgrade options are available in your title - click on "Add-ons" and then the sub-tab "Limits". There, you'll see all your current tier's limits, and your usage for each. Clicking into any of them will take you to the page showing the upgrade option.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

timp@exient.com avatar image timp@exient.com commented ·

Thanks for your reply Brendan. That shows me the per-feature upgrade option, but I don't see anything to do with upgrading wholesale to a premium tier.

I haven't set up a credit card, so if you're saying you get to see the option of premium tiers (as opposed to limit increases for that one feature) by clicking on, for example, "16 virtual currencies for $29.99 / 100,000 MAU", then that might be my problem?

Or am I misunderstanding, and looking for something that's not there? :)

Cheers,

Tim

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan timp@exient.com commented ·

Ah, I see! We are planning to add tiers which will provide an upgrade to all available limits for one price per 100,000 MAU, but that's not set up in the site yet. In the near-term, we can work 1-on-1 with you on a price for that though - feel free to write to us at devrel@playfab.com if that's what you'd like to do.

0 Likes 0 ·
timp@exient.com avatar image timp@exient.com brendan commented ·

Thanks Brendan, I'll get in touch.

Ta,

Tim

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.