question

company@tinysaur.io avatar image
company@tinysaur.io asked

Google OAuth 2.0 to link app with web looks closed on new google play console page.

Hi,

I'm trying to do 'Google AddOn' but I couldn't find 'GoogleOAuth License Key', 'Google OAuth Client Secret' and 'Service account key' in google play console. It looks Google changed 'Google Play Console' page. How we make integration of 'Google Play' add on?

Authentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Please refer to the following steps to find your app's license key.

1. Sign in to your Play Console.
  2. Click All Applications.
  3. Select an app.
  4. Select Services and APIs.
  5. Find the section labeled, "Your license key for this application”.

Please refer to the following steps to find your client secret.

1. Sign in to your Google developer APIs Console.
  2. Choose the project corresponding to the app in the Google Play Console.
  3. Click + Create Credentials.
  4. Select OAuth client ID.
  5. Select Web Application.
  6. Click CREATE.

Please refer to the following steps to find the service account key.

1. Sign in to your Google developer APIs Console.
  2. Choose the project corresponding to the app in the Google Play Console.
  3. Click + Create Credentials.
  4. Select Service account.
  5. Enter account name and Id, select a role, create the service account.
  6. Click this service account, jump to the details page.
  7. Click ADD KEY then create new key.

More advanced questions about the new Google Play Console, please contact the google support team for professional supports. Thanks.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

company@tinysaur.io avatar image company@tinysaur.io commented ·

Yeah, There was 'Services and APIs.' on google page, recently google seems change to web-client oauth. so that was my question. did you see new google play console page?

0 Likes 0 ·
company@tinysaur.io answered

Yeah, There was 'Services and APIs.' on google page, recently google seems change to web-client oauth. so that was my question. did you see new google play console page?

1 comment
10 |1200

Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang commented ·

Not very sure. They're my screenshots I took yesterday. Is it the new Google Play Console?

0 Likes 0 ·
company@tinysaur.io answered

Yeah, they are tying to change 'Google Play Console' page. but also they remove oauth between client(app) - web so integration mechanism should be change for google play.

as screen shot. page is changed, not like classic

screen-shot-2020-07-09-at-61248-pm.png

1 comment
10 |1200

Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang commented ·

You can naviagate to the classic Play Console via [Use Classic Play Console] Button that in the bottom left corner.

0 Likes 0 ·
EON Publishers avatar image
EON Publishers answered

Do I have to "add URI" under authorised js origins and authorised redirect URIs ? If so, What to add ? sorry this is my first multiplayer project

playconsolepr1.png (32.8 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ commented ·

That would be based on your platform. Please check the following tutorials to see the settings of different platforms.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.