question

artur.czapiewski@protonmail.com avatar image
artur.czapiewski@protonmail.com asked

Is there an option to disable your service after exceeding some defined amount of money?

For example if my bill is 1000$ I would like to stop my service. Is it currently possible to do this automatically?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

There is no option to do it automatically, you can create a support ticket via [Game Manager] -> [Contact us] and have support engineers downgrade your titles to free tier.

In addition , you can check the Billing Summary page of your studio and see the billing details which provides a daily snapshot of your month-to-date estimate charges. For more details, please see: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/pricing/billingdetails. Then use such information to determine what the biggest consumers of your resources and potentially find a way to reduce the usages and therefore cut down future charges.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.