I want to create a team tournament system just like toon blast for my game. Toon blast tournaments are based on following rules (I copied the rules/requirements from this link)
- Teams can compete against other teams in the Team Tournament by collecting stars from the levels for a huge reward! The teams with the top scores in the Team Tournament will receive the reward after it ends!
- Players must be in a team to participate.
- Teams must have at least 10 players to join a Team Tournament.
- Each tournament group consists of 10 teams which are on similar levels.
- The team score is determined by the amount of stars collected from the levels by all players on the team during the Team Tournament.
- The top 5 teams will receive a reward. Prizes shown on the tournament page are the total team prizes. These prizes will be divided by 50.
- Players that are kicked from the team or leave the team will have their stars removed from the team score.
- Players cannot participate in an ongoing Team Tournament if they are kicked from a team or leave their team during it, even if they join a new team afterwards.
- The stars collected in a Team Tournament will not carry over to the next Team Tournament. Each Team Tournament is separate.