question

1StepCloser avatar image
1StepCloser asked

Show Custom Data Type Error in Player Inventory?

Within the last 12 or so hours, something has changed to where I can no longer see the custom data of an item in a player's inventory when I click the "Show Custom Data Icon". When clicked, a blank white page is shown and in the console window there are some type script errors:

"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'toString' of undefined".

Which I believe to be the culprit for the issue but not sure how to remedy it.

Note: So far, the specifics of the item seem irrelevant as all instances when the show custom data button is pressed results in the same outcome.

Player Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Thanks for reporting. We can reproduce this issue in the testing titles, we will inform our team to investigate it.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

efora avatar image efora commented ·

Hello, I have exact same issue. Any news yet?

0 Likes 0 ·
franklinchen avatar image franklinchen commented ·

Hi @1StepCloser, @Efora, this issue as Inventory items' "Show custom data" button cannot navigate to the correct page has been fixed, I just verified in web portal. Thanks for reporting it.

0 Likes 0 ·
1StepCloser avatar image 1StepCloser franklinchen commented ·
Thanks @FranklinChen.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.