question

Rizwan Babar avatar image
Rizwan Babar asked

How to add a key for All Players?

Is there any way to add a key/field in player title data through dashboard in data of all players? I am working on update of my game and I have added a feature that access data from a new key, thats why is there any way to get that key/field created for old players?

Thanks

Player DataTitle Datadata
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Technically, you could write a script that processes every player in the All Players segment and updates them, but that would be wasteful, as it would tick the profile write meter for every call - and some of those players may not even be playing anymore. A better approach, since you're adding a default value to all players, would be to just have your logic use the default if the player doesn't have the value, and write it only when you actually need it to be a non-default value.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.