question

Chris Savory avatar image
Chris Savory asked

Azure Deployment Taking Hours

Hi PlayFab,

I've recently decided to migrate my CloudScript functions to Azure Functions and everything went fairly smoothly with one exception: deployments are now taking over an hour to complete even for minor changes. I'm currently deploying straight from the VS Code Azure extension and that seems to be getting exponentially worse every time I deploy a new change.

Is this a known problem for other PlayFab users? Is there any deployment method that I'm missing? Attached is a screenshot of the activities and log file if that helps.

Thanks so much for any suggestions,

Chris

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

We cannot reproduce this situation with our testing functions. Generally, various possible causes can lead to such problems. Have you followed this section -- PlayFab CloudScript Context, Variables and Server SDKs to include the correct dotnet core version? If you have followed our quick start and still meet such problems. You can try to contact the supports from Azure for professional suggestions.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.