question

Grechishkin Evgeny avatar image
Grechishkin Evgeny asked

Registration and Login from wix website

Hello! I am trying to register an account from the WIX website, I am importing the Playfab SDK module on my website but I don’t understand what to do next. Are there any examples? Thank!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

You can refer to this documentation -- Player login to learn the basics of PlayFab Authentication. Then as similar to the general website development, you can refer to this JS SDK‘s QuickStart for the sample code implemented with JS. For more advanced questions about how to use Js in Wix, you can do the search in the Wix official website and other external websites for the professional tutorials.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Grechishkin Evgeny avatar image Grechishkin Evgeny commented ·

I can’t understand how to connect the library of the playoff site?

0 Likes 0 ·

screenshot here

0 Likes 0 ·
dfssdfs.png (45.2 KiB)

I can’t understand how to connect the library of the playoff site?

0 Likes 0 ·
Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang Grechishkin Evgeny commented ·

After researching, we found you can click the "Install a New Package" then search the corresponding “Playfab SDK” node module.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.