question

emaalouly1 avatar image
emaalouly1 asked

Game Manager Title/Player Data Entry

Hello,

This might seem like a stupid question, but I can't seem to be able to change the Title's data or a player's data from the Game Manager.

I am accessing the "Title Data" screen from the Game Manager -> Settings -> Title Data. From there I input the key and value, then press "Save Title Data", but the data doesn't seem to save. Same thing for the player data Game Manager -> Players -> (select player ID) -> Player Data (Title/Publisher).

Can someone please guide me on how to input data manually? or is this feature not working?

Thanks.

Player DataTitle Datagame manager
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

emaalouly1 avatar image emaalouly1 commented ·

One more question, in the Player Data (Title) when I try to remove a key/value it disappears when I press save, but when I reload the page the key/value that I just removed reappears

0 Likes 0 ·
emaalouly1 avatar image emaalouly1 emaalouly1 commented ·

Ah no my bad, I was removing the key/value without saving afterwards, I thought it should delete it without saving :p

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

I've just tested in my own title, and I'm seeing updates to both Title and Player data working fine. Can you give us the specifics of your Title ID and the Key/Value data you're trying to save?

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

emaalouly1 avatar image emaalouly1 commented ·

Well, my Title ID is 6953, and let's say that I'm trying to add "Test/Test" (or anything else) as a Key/Value combination to the Player Data (Title) of the player "lellotest7".

I am able to add the data by code from unity, but am not able to edit it or add new ones from the Game Manager, when I press "Save Title Data" button it just resets the data to how it was before I edit it.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan emaalouly1 commented ·

I'm starting to suspect this may be a browser issue, then. I added test/test to all three of the user data (title) types for your player, via the Game Manager. What browser are you using, and what version is it?

0 Likes 0 ·
emaalouly1 avatar image emaalouly1 brendan commented ·

I'm using windows 10's lastest version of Edge browser. I will try to use Google Chrome and i will give you back my feedback

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.