question

Ervan Julianus avatar image
Ervan Julianus asked

PHP SDK Backend for Reset Password

I just tried using the PHP SDK, but I have no idea how to use it. the result is always 500 Internal server errors.

I have searched for how to use it, but there is not one example that discusses it.

try{            
	$result = PlayFabAdminAPI.ResetPassword(PlayFabSettings::$titleId, $secretKey, $request);
        echo $result;
}catch (Exception $e) {
	echo "Caught exception: ",  $e->getMessage(), "\n";
}

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Have you checked the Php SDK QuickStart? Besides, the 500 error indicates that something unpredicted went wrong in the call. Does this error only occur when you call PlayFabAdminAPI.ResetPassword? Could you please provide the detailed error message or the full response body? Please note hiding the private information.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

franklinchen avatar image franklinchen commented ·

And I would recommend inspecting the network via capture tool like Fiddler to double check the request header and payload. Compare with the one from RESTful API test tool, this will be helpful to solve your issue.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.