question

brunosilvagames avatar image
brunosilvagames asked

,Unable to verify GSDK integration.

I'm attempting to verify the integration of the GSDK with my Unreal Engine dedicated server and I'm unable to run the MockVmAgent. I've followed the instructions in "Integrating the PlayFab GSDK into Unreal Engine 4" to create the server .zip file, and "Locally debuggin game servers and integration with PlayFab" to test it locally. When I launch the MockVmAgent I get an error saying that the system failed to locate a specific file:

Unhandled exception. System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (2): O sistema não conseguiu localizar o ficheiro especificado.
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at Microsoft.Azure.Gaming.VmAgent.Common.Interfaces.ProcessWrapper.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) in E:\MPBuildHost14-01\_work\98\s\src\VmAgent\VmAgent.Common\Interfaces\ProcessWrapper.cs:line 32
at Microsoft.Azure.Gaming.VmAgent.Common.Interfaces.ProcessRunner.CreateAndStart(Int32 instanceNumber, GameResourceDetails gameResourceDetails, ISessionHostManager sessionHostManager) in E:\MPBuildHost14-01\_work\98\s\src\VmAgent\VmAgent.Common\Interfaces\ProcessRunner.cs:line 60
at Microsoft.Azure.Gaming.MockVmAgent.MultiplayerServerManager.CreateAndStartContainerWaitForExit(SessionHostsStartInfo startParameters) in E:\MPBuildHost14-01\_work\98\s\src\VmAgent\MockVmAgent\MultiplayerServerManager.cs:line 66
at Microsoft.Azure.Gaming.MockVmAgent.Program.Main(String[] args) in E:\MPBuildHost14-01\_work\98\s\src\VmAgent\MockVmAgent\Program.cs:line 73
at Microsoft.Azure.Gaming.MockVmAgent.Program.<Main>(String[] args)

What is the file that the vm is looking for?

sdksunreal
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Alaa Ahmed Youssef avatar image Alaa Ahmed Youssef commented ·

i have the same issue .
i have .net framework ..

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

What’s the version of the Vm Agent you are using? Could you please try using the latest release https://github.com/PlayFab/LocalMultiplayerAgent/releases/tag/v0.9.5? That works fine on my side.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brunosilvagames avatar image
brunosilvagames answered

@Citrus Yan

I tried using the latest release but I got the same error. I might try it again with a different project to see if anything changes.

2 comments
10 |1200

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

Did you install .Net framework/core on your machine?

0 Likes 0 ·
Alaa Ahmed Youssef avatar image Alaa Ahmed Youssef Citrus Yan commented ·

i have the same issue.

i have .Net framework is ok

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.